This "pile" of parts will soon be a very powerful PC workstation.
- Intel Desktop CPU i7-8700K
- Gigabyte Z370XP SLI MOBO
- Seagate 2 TB 3.5 Internal HD
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM
- Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III SSD
- DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket 3.5"
- 18-Inch SATA III 6.0 Gbps Cable
- Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Computer Case
- EVGA 1000 PQ, 80+ Platinum 1000W Power Supply
- EVGA CLC 120 CL11 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler
Add in about an hour labor and you have an extremely powerful workstation. This particular one is built for Onsite Outsourcing's PC3000 data recovery system. Stay tuned for the video of the actual assembly and inaugural boot.